The Gospel According To Gale

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

She is the prom queen, I'm in the marching band.


Blog update. I don't like school. Who does? I don't really know if it's a bad thing, but I can't help that I am falling more and more in love with that girl in the mirror everyday. Am I vain? We'll see.

It is almost 2 in the morning and I guess I just have so many thoughts. I feel like there are two trains at the station and I am being forced to board one of them.

The first one, is on it's way to Hollywood, or my quest to become an actress. The second, well it's not really a train but it is my blue Mazda en route to UC to English 101. I feel like I can continue with school, get a degree, and move to a big city and pursue my acting dream then, or I can drop what I am doing and work towards acting now.

Although, I feel like I can't. Money is such an issue when it comes to this. There are also only so many hours in the day. I suppose right now what is important is making that money and getting an education, so I can at least support myself.

I long for the summer. I miss innocence. I want a new kitten.

Also, don't use purple shampoo too often, it can result in greyish purple hair. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment