The Gospel According To Gale

Monday, February 7, 2011

Don't worry. This isn't another emotional depressing love poem. I feel like fucking Alice Piazecki from The L Word. And no one wants to be fucking Alice. We all want to be Bette, or Carmyn, or Shane. Or Helena. Hey Girl. Anyway, for the first time, I am writing again with a somewhat level or clear head, and in a pretty upbeat mood. I decided to write because, well, I already checked my facebook 20 times in the past 5 minutes, and guess what, Laura? No one new is writing on your wall.

Updates:
School- Hate. I dont know why but I cannot get into it. I love writing, and I love performing. I love music and I love art. I love pretty things and pictures. I want to go to school for that. So theatre is supposed to be the closest thing to that, right? I dont know. I just am not enjoying my freshmore year of college right now. Maybe its because I came here to perform but wasnt cast in any thing. And thats okay. It was my first semester. And that classes arent interesting... at all. And its so hard to worry about school when...

Work- Unemployed. I quit my job, some will disagree with me ;), but I pretty much quit a few weeks ago and walked out the door and got in my car and drove to florida. It was one of the most liberating things I could have done. When I was down there, I spent most of the money I had. Part of it on a tattoo that is on my upper right arm that reads "Live." I wanted a huge reminder of the trip and of what the trip was all about. Just living your life. We get wayy too caught up in our routine lives and it feels amazing to break the schedule. When I returned, my life was in complete shambles. So i think the trip taught me a few things... a long with the first message of Living Your Life, it also taught me that I cant always run away from my problems. SOmetimes you ahve to learn to deal with them. I dont regret it, because I will get myself together. I know I am strong. But it has been very hard.

Relationship- well, you can read my previous posts. But I think things are going to be okay. I'm in love and thats really all that matters.

My hair is red and I love it with every ounce of me.

I know I am different and weird and like dont ever really fit into anything. But its really fun to be outside of the box. SO if you feel like you are stuck in side, try to jump out and see what it feels like. I definitely feel like I am "Living."

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment