The Gospel According To Gale

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Like, I fucking hate alcohol so much. Do you really think it is so cool that you drink and have pictures of yourself drinking and can tell stories of how wasted you were? That's not cool. You know what is cool? Abigail Adams. Sojourner Truth. The Pythagorean Therom. Art. Pick up a fucking book.

Drink a cup of apple juice. Like, just because you drink Four Loko, doesn't mean you're as LOKO as you think. OMYYGAWDDDD LOKO4DAYZ I AM SOOO COOOL AND NOW I AM FAT BECAUSE I DRINK ALL THE TIME.


oh... and those people who drink and drive.

"I do it all the time."

You know who else said that?

Every other person who drove and drank until they killed themselves.

You all think you are invinscible to the law but you aren't. And no one ever, EVER listens to anyone.

1 comment:

  1. Well damn, didn't realize how sour a mood you were in. I apologize Laura, I'm sorry :(.

    ReplyDelete