The Gospel According To Gale

Sunday, October 10, 2010

la

our generation is so fucked up. we live in a world where you are married, have a baby, and are divorced by age 25. nothing is sacred. nothing is special. nothing is real. kids are giving hand jobs before they know how to do calculus.

no guys open doors for girls. they hardly ever even go to the door to pick them up. just honk the horn. respect, courtesy, and manners have just completely gone out the window

I also just want to announce that just because you drink four loko, doesn't mean you are as fucking rad as you think they are. I was drinking four loko in my bottle straight out the womb, it's old news.

It is easier to adopt a baby these days, than deactivate your facebook account. I just tried to and I had to go through like 4 security phases of typing in weird phrases like ennunciated pugs and hauled sections.

No comments:

Post a Comment