The Gospel According To Gale

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Carly

I miss you the moment you kiss me Goodbye, and after every "I love you" on the phone. I am up late and you are sleeping, and when I am unable to sleep I just lay here for hours thinking about my life, your life, my plans, your plans, you, me, and us. Sometimes I wonder if we are right for each other, just ask Tiffany, we fight all the time. But then I start to imagine my life without you, and I just can't do it. I get upset and scared. You are so perfect, and so beautiful. In every single way. Sometimes I wish you wouldn't have gotten a cat, because then I wanted one, and right now mine is playing with the fucking blinds and interrupting my mood to write.

I used to blog all of the time, and you would be the first to read them. :) I love every single thing about you. From your white blonde hair to your septum ring to your skinny legs and to your toes. I love how quiet you are, and no one knows what you say but if you listen just right to you when we are out you say some of the most hilarious things. I love how you get messy drunk, because you dont hold back at all. Whether that is good or bad I still love it. You are cute and sometimes you try to have sex with me on the dance floor, and I know I have told you that I love that before. Other times, we fight and argue. Drunk or sober. But I would not change a thing about our relationship. Oh except you should cuddle with me more when we watch dexter. thanks. freudian slip. yeah, I know the word Fruedian. I also know different breads of dogs.

God, thinking back I have had so many nights with you. They are all my favourites. From laying on the couch watching to catch a predator or me getting nasty on you at a bar because you dont dance unless you are Wa$ted like kesha. Or going to plays at my school or THE NUTCRACKER! :) or going to watch dean and caitlin, or katlyn, or tiff, or shannon or nick and drag queens and trannys and blah blah blahhhhh. When did you get so gay? I think pride weekend transformed you.

PS I miss the fangs you bought for our 1 year. Please bring them back.

Well, I see there is a super mario game on facebook now, so I am going to go play it. You will probably beat my score though.

No matter what, in good times or bad, I will always love you. I will never love anyone the way I love you. And you are my vampire forever. 10.16.09

No comments:

Post a Comment