The Gospel According To Gale

Sunday, December 19, 2010

From the desk of 7251

It has been a while since I have come to my home in Cincinnati. Much less sat down and took the time to write. I was just wondering, do you think other teenage girls fantasize about Jay Leno? Not like, as in a sexual partner, but fantasize about their first interview on The Tonight Show? Do they plan out what they are going to say? Or their debuts with Ellen? The Today Show? Katie Couric? Even Chelsea Handler?

If anyone else does it would be nice to chat with you because I do it all the time. I plan out what stories I will tell from highschool, and funny thins that happened to me. Make believe clips of movies I want to be in.

Am I insane? Perhaps, but all the good ones are insane, and we're alot better in bed. ;)

Maybe twice a month I go on expedia.com and look up 1 ways to LA. They are about the cost of one months rent. Not too bad, you know. I dream of it. Something more. Something shinier. Some place warmer. I dream of auditioning for everything I can get my hands on and I dream of getting noticed. I dream of sitting in my one bedroom, writing into the wee hours of the night. Plays, scripts, books, songs, poems, lyrics. The same things I do here, but I would feel more glamourous in LA. Plus I could have these really awesome facebook pictures on a beach and everyone in Cincinnati would be in the cold and it would be awesome.

What keeps me from going? Fear. Society. People. I am not afraid to admit it. It's scary, dropping everything and going for something. Something that you have a one in bazzilion chances of accomplishing. But I have always felt special, and I have always had a great hair. So what else do I need for LA and Hollywood? Sure, I have as much talent as Lindsay Lohan has jail time but talent doesn't even matter. It is all about who you know. And... I know... the muffin man.

So basically cast me on SNL? Thanksbye.

1 comment:

  1. I fantasize about the same shit, for real. Definately oprah and Ellen. But if I get booked for jay leno its whatever. I'm so glad there's other individuals out there that are as crazy as me. Sick as Fuck in the head. I entertain myself by dwelling within the fantasy inside my head. Let's go, but our chances might be better in Vegas for a little while. I want to dance. Plus prostitution is legal there. Love ya

    ReplyDelete