The Gospel According To Gale

Monday, April 25, 2011

I had a dream I met Lady Gaga last night.

So I was at some sort of weird form of a Monsterball somewhere in my head and dream world and I swear there were little chinese girls running around and I think that is because I went out to Grand Buffet the evening before with Shane. Anyway Gaga was like swinging on ropes and visiting people in the audience and she swung by me but I didnt get to talk to her and there was like low security at this concert and when I say low security I mean no security and I was able to walk right up to the front row of my section and I sat down and sadly I wasnt wearing anything fantastic I think I had came from work but she started talking to me and then I startd crying and she asked me why I was crying and what was wrong because there was an asian girl sitting next to me crying for being kicked out of the navy and she had a legit reason and I wasn't kicked out of the navy or anything and I said to her, "Well I hope you don't think this is stupid but just being able to speak to you means so much to me you are like everything to me and I look up to you and what you stand for so much." And I pulled down the back of my shirt to show her my bad romance tattoo and she loved it and then I asked to take a picture with her really quick on my cell phone and she freaked the fuck out like she was some sort of vampire that couldnt have its picture taken and I tried to snap was as she fleed the scene and nothing showed up on my phone but A blurry picture of neither of us.

But sadly I just checked my gallery and the only picture that comes up is this.


A picture of me sitting exactly where I was last night before I went to sleep. Writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment