The Gospel According To Gale

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Well. It's time for me to turn over a new leaf... that isn't pot. It's time for me to be responsible, and healthy. It's time for me to grow up. I know this controdicts everything I have been saying the past week or month of my life but I think if I want to be succesful I need to do a lot less partying and a lot more wokring towards what I want. There is time to party and let loose but you have to be able to moderate it, and I have NOT been doing a good job of it. I miss you, I do. No matter what I say or what I do... I do miss you.

and as hard as it is for me to give up my popstar life for right now, this little tranny is putting the glitter back into her drag closet.

I just need to be real. And, what I have been doing isn't. I dont know. I just know I need to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment