The Gospel According To Gale

Sunday, May 1, 2011

The thing I love about Lady Gaga is that when I am looking to hear a song from her, I don't think of what song specifically but what exact performance of hers I want to hear. Do I want to hear her at the Grammys? Do I want to hear her at the VMA's? An old recording of her at Tisch or do I want to here track 7 off of The Fame Monster? Can you Gaga superfans guess what that track is? Look for answers at the end of this blog. She has so many different sounds of each different song its so nuts and each make me love her for another reason. Not only the songs and how she sings them, but the music video artistry, live performance art, and how she never ever wears jeans and a t shirt. She feels like her life is one big piece of art, and thats so damn beautiful.

I hate people. I really hate people who fuck with you. But do you let yourself be fucked with? Do you have any control over what happens or do they have all the control? Could they have stopped it, stopped you... should you have stopped yourself?

Like everytime it happens you think its the last time and you think you are going to be smarter the next time but you aren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment