The Gospel According To Gale

Monday, March 28, 2011

When I am with you I feel like I am in this peaceful place, almost like heaven. You are this precious blonde little angel who is perfect. Soft skin, soft touch, soft voice. I am obsessed with it all. The sound of your voice, the sounds you make, your hands, your feet, your legs, you lips, your bite. And your hair. I would love to be right back where I was this afternoon. I miss you already, and I am sorry about getting upset with you. I need to learn to calm down and just "talk." I know thats why you close up. I have a lot to work on. Still. We all do everyday in our lives we can improve something we do. Some need to work on more than others. Anyway, I want you to know that while my life isn't that great, and sometimes it sorta feels like hell, I love that when I get to be with you I am in a peaceful relaxing blonde heaven. I'm in love with you, and I feel I always will be, regardless of what you say about that taylor swift song I always like to quote at the end of things I write.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment