The Gospel According To Gale

Monday, April 19, 2010

The Fuck?

So I was really tired this morning and this after noon as I was taking a nap, as I kept waking up and re setting my alarm to 1:10pm, 1:25 pm, and so forth. Finally hopping out of bed around 1:30 pm I quickly rushed down the stairs in an uproar about how much I hate school and didn't want to go take a damn test blah blah blah blah. I see my mother quietly sitting on the couch assuming she is being awkward and weird like always and I ask her what's wrong and she told me Fluffy, the family's 15 year old grey-ish silver persian feline friend is sick. You know, we have had our number of puss's over the past years and I have learned that cats live, get sick, and die. Along with birds,fish, sperm, and our grandparents. It is a part of life when you have animals that they will get sick and no longer be able to be with us. I told my mother I was sorry and she asked me if that was all I had to say about our cat dying and I was like YOU DIDN'T TELL ME HE WAS DYING! THE BITCH COULD OF HAD THE COMMON COLD LIKE WHAT DOES SICK MEAN TO YOU? I really didn't have time to argue the legistics of my cat's last few years/months/whatever. No one really knows what is wrong, he is a furry friend and I will go pet him soon.Regardless, I didn't have time to argue because I had to get to my test in "How Life Works" at 2:00 pm. "How Life Works"... amI even going to touch on the title of that class...? No. SO I am driving, driving, driving along and all of a fucking sudden I see one of those big yellow flashing arrows that is telling you to get over a lane and there is all of this backed up traffic and I am just like REALLY????I AM SO FUCKING HAIPHEY BECAUSE I HAVE TO TAKE A TEST AND YOU CHOSE TO DO CONSTRUCTION ON THIS ROAD RIGHT NOW??? IT DONT NEED NO FUCKING CONSTRUCTION.

So I got passed that and I reach McMillian whatever the fuck mcchicken suck my dick street and I CANT EVEN FUCKING DRIVE UP IT!!!!!!!! IT IS BLOCKED OFF LETS PUT SOME NEW BLACK TOP DOWN WE DONT HAVE ANY OTHER USES FOR THIS MONEY PERHAPS THE CITY COULD PROVIDE MY FUKCING HOUSE WITH SOME DAMN MOTHER FUCKING CABLE OR AT LEAST SOMEPIZZA ROLLS CAUSE I AM DAMN FUCKING HUNGRY. So I have to drive ALLLLL THEHHHHEEEE WAY down almost to fucking northside, I should have just gone to Bronz, I would have learned a lot more and there are way cooler people.

So naturally I was a little late to my exam and I walked in huffing and puffing, sit down look at the test, have NO idea what this shit is about, I have let my acedemia go whack lately and so I was like well FUCK. Then there are all these mother fuckers like taking the test and I just have no idea where rRNA likes to hang out on Saturdays you know? SO I bubbled in the few answers I knew, from question 30-60 I answered 1/3 C, 1/3 B, and 1/3 D all in a row. Because my teacher once told me if I dont know the answer and I have a word bank. Use the same word on all 20 questions, because then you will at least get 1 right. That teacher later was fired for snorting cherry jolly ranchers during my OGT, but that is another story for another time.

So I got up after 20 minutes, first one done, obv the kid who didnt study, and I mean I wasnt embarrased,it is no more embarrasssing to leave the test early than it was to arrive late huffing and puffy with these nasty troots and a half clean shirt that reads "Je$u$ is Neat." on the front.

CALL INS ARE WORTHLESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment