The Gospel According To Gale

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

what

I think if we are going to yell at horny teenagers for sexting there should probably be a law that says you can't leave your christmas lights up past valentines day, as both result in angry neighbors.

All of these drag queens on facebook make me want to delete them, and it's not just because they update their status about their next show every five minutes either, a lot of it has to do with their lack of education and horrible, horrible grammar. I am making a vow to be the most educated drag queen The Dock has ever seen.

Don't you think if you got fired from your job this week you should probably stop playing farmville and at least go to like jobmonsterhut.com or something and pretend like you are trying to fix yourself and your situation...?

I think arrogant people are the happiest people.

Some girls were just born with testosterone in their veins... don't judge. JD.

Remember when I put a poster of Chad Michael Murray on my wall? I don't.

we should all stop pretending that facebook is just a social networking site and probably begin to not only offer minors but majors with courses that actually apply to every day life. like if you wanted to be a private investigator, you know reading someone's wall to wall is a lot like investigating crimes accept it's not. at all. and like farmville 101 and happy aquarium classes. we really shouldn't even leave our rooms we can all hang out on facebook every day. no need to bathe, eat, or put on make up since we can live off of this flourescent light beating on my ever so large pupils at the moment.

have you ever noticed that FAILURE spelled backwards is JUSTIN BIEBER?

Just like there is a pizza guy, cable guy, plumber and so forth, I want to be the designated krispee creme woman. whenever someone is out of doughnuts or just wants some, call me or visit my website and I bring you some doughtnuts and stuff.

If you cut your hair you are basically letting everyone know that they won.

Don't beat around the bush.

When you are at a resteraunt and you order and appetizer, chill out first of all. appetizers are for the weak. but chill if you dont have little plates to set your little food on. they are coming. its okay. you don't really need your slushy refilled... you don't. no more ranch sauce. no.

I think we all could learn a lot from that welch's grape juice girl. where did she go anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment