The Gospel According To Gale

Monday, April 12, 2010

OMG LYKE?

So I really want to start making "video blogs" or vlogs as chris chrockre and jimmy nuetron would like to call it. So I made one that is about 5 minutes long and I am trying to upload it to youtube as we speak, and it says it is going to take 7 hours. Like wow, I really didn't know it took seven fucking hours to upload a video of myself it's like how much weight have I gained since christmas anyway?

So I am scrolling through faceobok, duh, and people are updating their statuses right now, mind you it is 2:13 am, about HOW EXCITED THEY ARE FOR GLEEE TONIGHT OMGZ.

Like, yeah, its okay to like glee, but, SHUT THE FUCK UP. I swear, people pride themselves on liking things that are "generally" for younger viewers. Like I swear, in highschool all the tricks that have since gotten pregnant, and or fat, used to have satuses about OMGGGG ZACCEFRRRRRON<3



And they thought it was cute. I just want everyone to shut up once in a while and let me holler at some dilliecam. duh. I have horrible horrible issues with people who join facebook groups. Like if everyone didn't already know that you like to flip your pillow over to the cool side at night so you can fall asleep quicker, we do now. and I wanted to thank you for joining that group, so I could know, so I can now, sleep, at, night.

If you send me a facebook chat message... and I don't reply, chances are I am whacking off, or I just don't want to talk to you. Yes, that is for you Eileen. Stop sending me 3,4,5, 12 messages saying "Laura???", "Hello???"

I am going to cyber bully you into next Thursday. It is funny how Facebook is the IMDB of the less famous. And I just want to address all of you "semi-popular" girls out there... come on, don't shake your head. We all know who we are on the totem pole...

so to you wanna be popular girls who take pictures with the actual popular girls at parties and dances and run home and upload them real quick and take the popular girl... it is like you just met Lady Gaga, Ke$ha, and Jason Derulo all at once! Chill, wait a few days... maybe even make THEM tag themselves?? ;) it shows "you don't really care you are TC to tag" and hopefully you will get an invite the next time the cheerleaders all go cabrewing.

I think that is all for me today, oh wait no, let me go join this facebook group called I JUST RANTED FOREVER ONLINE NOW I AM GOING TO RE READ MY RANT AND THEN GO TO SLEEP BUT BEFORE I DO I AM GOING TO FLIP MY PILLOW OVER TO THE COOL SIDE BECAUSE I HATE WHEN ONE OF THE STRINGS ON MY HOODIE IS LONGER THAN THE OTHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment