The Gospel According To Gale

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Do you all remember the hours of pain and agony we used to spend each night screaming with our mothers asking if friends could stay the night? I do. Like... the worst was when you didn't even get your whole sentence out: "Hey mom, since we're off school tomorrow can-"

"NO!"

LIKE CUNT YOU DID NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT I WAS BOUT TO ASK.

Or you do get your whole sentence out and they are like no not tonight but like you just spent the entire afternoon planning a sleep over with your best friend like no is not the answer. You want your friend to come over and you want those hours of talking about boys and eating pizza and laughing and peeing your pants. You cannot just let your mother destroy that with one stupid single fucking no.

That is where I learned to throw TEMPER TANTRUMS. Like screaming and crying and begging and begging and they just keep on saying no, so then you threaten to kill yourself if they wont let you go to a friends or have a friend come over. You go to your room. you cry. you act like the world is over. I swear each time within 20 minutes to an hour my mom was walking right in my room with her keys ready to take me to sammi scholls so I could drink whiskey and kiss girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment