The Gospel According To Gale

Monday, May 16, 2011

You know what... I may be two years out of high school with nothing to show for it. I may have dropped out of school and I may have gotten fired from a few jobs. I may be partying too much and not taking life seriously. I may waste most of my money on cigarettes, weed, and hair bleach.

BUT AT LEAST I DIDN'T GET FAT.

Infact, I've lost about 20 lbs since high school and I've never looked better than I do today. I dress how I want, and I act how I want. I may be a little too loud and a little too shiny and a little too blonde for the average housewife. But I'm not the average housewife. I'm the housewife who has an affair with another housewife. I'm the housewife who fucks my 17 year old high school gardener. I'm that housewife who runs away to vegas and does coke. I'm a fantasy. Housewife. The only fucking suburbia I belong in is Wisteria Lane, killin bitchez and fuckin highschool boys since 2009.

So be my guest... stay in the midwest. Get pregnant. Have a baby. Get married. Become a nurse. I never want my life to be anything less than a 20 out of 10. Above and beyond. High. I want my life to look like a movie for the viewer at all times. No matter what.

I really am the star of my own movie. And I'm going to be famous. Just wait and see. 5.16.11

No comments:

Post a Comment