The Gospel According To Gale

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich

So here I am trying to cram in an entire quarter's worth of freshman english work into the 45 minutes left I have in the day before I go to work. After sleeping until two, after running out to get chipotle, and after facebooking for a good hour. As I am sitting here drinking a coke zero and finishing these cold beans and rice, my brother interupts me with a piece of mail. Oh cool it's Vogue telling me I am 3 months late with my payment of 15.99 to them, and if I don't pay them soon they will terminate my subscription. Good, that is what I wanted from you in the first place. Here is a little secret, I never intended on paying you shit. You should make people provide credit card information when signing up for your subscription online. I hope Vogue doesn't read this.

Irregardless...

I hate school. I really do not like reading articles about how the technology is affecting the modern society and I REALLY do not like then writing 8 pages about it's rhetoric-ness and giving my own input. I don't like summarizing. I do not liking driving to school in the cold winter weather. I do not like parking in the gross parking garage with the scary squirrels.

I seriously would like school if I could take classes about like fashion, and learn how to glue certain rhinestones onto certain leather vests. I am being completely serious. Maybe I am in the complete wrong program. I want to learn about music, fashion, and art. I wanna play around with make up and glitter until I design something really intense. Like, there has to be a place out there for me, where are you?

My hair is wayyyyyy white. I LOVE purple shampoo. Oh shit. It's 3 am. I have to get up at 9 to go take an exam. Cool. SO like, seriously. Where should I go to like... school. ?

No comments:

Post a Comment