The Gospel According To Gale

Friday, March 19, 2010

Forgive me Gaga, for I have sinned,

I feel that not a single dwelling soul on this hereby declared "earth" should be made to enter such a foul and hasty environment that our predececors deem as "work" on a glorious, triumphiant day like today. The sun in shining and gaga has been beating through my veins all day. I know I am not forced to work, but in this ugly world if you don't work you don't get damn jack mother fucking shit.

Take my family for example, they are saddened by the fact that their precious volley ball manager brunette daughter won't hang out with them anymore. I say this because I visited my mother at the office and she has a very out of date photo of me on her desk. I asked her why she keeps it their, as it is years old and it doesn't even look like me anymore. And she said she likes that version of me best. Well that version of me is fucking gone. I am not a little kid anymore and I certainly did not grow up to be the "Laura" you wanted me to be, but you know what I believe I am something better. I speak my mind, I am true to myself, and I will be doing what I want with my life. Life is too short to do anything but that. Not being true to yourself and living a lie is like committing a slow and painful suicide. I just can't imagine doing that.

Furthermore, my mother and father are upset that I don't spend time with them anymore, but I need money so I can start paying my own bills and such. Like don't choke on your own words, parentals, you can either pay for me to move into my own place, or I am going to sell my ovaries until I can make rent each month. I will not be living in a household with restrictions and rules, because I believe rules are for the birds.

I am still waiting on my manager to call me any day with that movie deal...

_-JUST DANCE-_

No comments:

Post a Comment