The Gospel According To Gale

Monday, March 8, 2010

Colour My World

So I am sitting here in a computer lab on campus, I had to wait in line for about five minutes to actually get a chance to sit down at the computer. It is the end of the semester, monsters are waiting at the door with notebooks and pens in hand with aggarvation written across their forehead. They probably have something due ten minutes ago that they need to print out of finish typing the conclusion for, but I sit here, on facebook, and twitter, and updating my blog. Hahahahahah. It really makes me laugh that I am taking up a computer they might need so I can entertain my readers.

So today was the last day of english class. What? I had no idea. I really still do not like school. I think I have finally got it figured out.

There is one place I belong in this crazy world. The stage. It is something that is completely out of my hands and I don't really want to change it. There has always been something inside of me that has made me the person I am. Different. Unique. Quirky. I like to make people laugh and I have been able to all my life. Even more so than comedy as a profession, I want to be taken as a serious actress. That is something I struggled with in high school always recieving comedic roles. All I want to do is to be on stage and infront of a camera, portraying a character that makes people fall in love, cry, hate, laugh, smile, and feel. I want to move audiences all over the world with the passion and determination that lies within my soul.

So, yes, I know what I want to do with my life. I want to make something of it. The quest of how I will get there and what I will encounter on the way remains a mystery, but that's what life is. It's not about what's waiting on the other side, it's the climb. Thank you, Miley.

No comments:

Post a Comment