The Gospel According To Gale

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

like I am really fucking tired of everyone being so fucking shitty to me and my life going so fucking wrong. the only thing that made me smile today was stepping on the scale to see that I have dropped another 2 pounds. I lost my relationship. I lost my job. I fucked my life up. I cant make it to class. Yeah I fucking ran away to Florida. Yeah I dont have a job anymore because of it or any money. BUT I DONT REGRET A DAMN FUCKING THING. I HATE IT HERE I HATE ALL OF YOU FAKE ASS FUCKS THAT AGREE WITH ME THAT THEY HATE ALL THE OTHER FAKE ASS FUCKS AND THEN THEY JUST GO BE FAKE AS THE NEXT FAKE FUCK THERE IS. no one is fucking real, everything is terrible. everything is centered around fucking money.

And like sorry I dont have my rent money early, but dont worry about it. Ill have it. Ill have it if I have to sell my clothes, and my car, and my body because guess waht fuckers! Id ont have a daddy I can go to that is gonna write me a check and give me money to blow. I wrecked my car today, after everything terrible that has happened to me this week I wrecked my car in the fucking NKU circle and you know what I asked my daddy to come help. help his daughter out in a time of need. He walked into my apartment and I said awesome are you going to just change my tire and he said no, I am going to teach you how to do it. Every driver needs to know how to change a tired.

After getting broken up with, losing my job, losing all of my money, and fucking my life up, I just wish there was one person I could turn to who could help me out. but not even my fucking family can do that for me. my mom screams she has no money to help me, and my daddy has to teach me a life lesson every time something goes wrong.

Maybe I shouldnt have blew all my money on florida, but I dont regret it a bit. Id give anything to be back on the beach alone, with no one around. at least fucking sea gulls dont talk be hind your back.

suck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment