The Gospel According To Gale

Sunday, January 30, 2011

sometimes I wish we could just start over new
like I wish you could walk up to me at a bar all over again
think I'm cute
like my hair
maybe touch it.
maybe we'd do things differently, maybe we wouldn't
I know we didnt start off perfect and it took us so long to get where we were
and I dont know what changed things really but I think it was when all of the rules started coming in
maybe we dont agree on everything
or want the same things
do you think we just dont work?
did I destroy any ounce of hope that there was for us to be perfect again
I miss my girlfriend.
I miss you
I miss us.
I know its only been about a week
but I'm an impatient 3 year old
it feels like its been years
I dont even know if you want anything from me
but you talk to me sometimes
Im shivering to my core right now and I am not the slightest bit cold
like I've told my friends
I guess I'll fight for you the rest of my life if I have to
I know a lot has been ruined. maybe we should just start over as friends
whatever
fuck the label
I just want to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment