The Gospel According To Gale

Sunday, March 20, 2011

As soon as I stepped out onto my balcony above the newyork city streets I knew it was perfect time to blog. Okay... NYC strreets arent below me, the cars of other hampton farms residents are. A bunch a birds, some squirrels and I swear I hear a train somewhere. I dont know if its reall or just in my mind but the sound track of my life right now is so beautiful. It smells and feels so beautiful. It smells warm, feels warm. I smell summer. I smell new things, new begginings and good times. I am listening to "Tonight Tonight" by Hot Chelle Rae. As I see myself writing on the balc of my apartment in highland heights in nothing but some ohio girl shoes, white haynes her way underwear, and a grey t shirt, and a script tattoo poking out of that t shirt on my right arm, I feel really beautiful and happy. Tonight. Tonight. Theres a party on a rooftop top of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment