The Gospel According To Gale

Sunday, March 20, 2011

LIstening to: Weightless, All time low

Going crazy I don't wanna waste another minute here.

Like, I am putting on a concert of these mediocre "rock" bands on my balcony right now and chain smoking in my underwear. Its one of the greatest things I have done in a while. I think I was born to be a fucking rockstar. I wish my father was a lead singer or drummer of a rock band in the 80s or something. Because sometimes I feel like he was. I wish I never would have stopped playing the drums when I was 12, and that I could be a member of an all girl rock band right now.

thats okay.

the sky is darkening, I'm losing my happiness and excitement. Oh summer wher art though? Where's my friends? Wheres the warm sun and cool water beating down on my face as a lay on a lawn chair at oak hills swim club? Oh... thats my past. I am a new woman now. Transitioning. I'm kind of an adult. Life is so crazy and mysterious, but I really believe something.

Suffering is Optional.

No comments:

Post a Comment