The Gospel According To Gale

Saturday, July 10, 2010

gfrh

So I was practicing some witchcraft earlier when my wand broke in half and I was lyke soooo pi$$ed because well, for witches in the 1st realm of the goblet of hytoplex it is really fucking hard to cast spells without your wand. I can do Hexes, hexes are nbd to anyone without a wand really but it was just shitty because on top of all that my broom was out of gas this morning. ;/ bummer

So I really love being a host at a restaurant because when I ask people how their day is they reply to me with a number.

I would get Silly bands in the shape of serial killers...

ughhhhhh I AM SO IRRITATED RIGH TNOW WHERE ARE MY KEYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

No comments:

Post a Comment