The Gospel According To Gale

Monday, July 12, 2010

ignorant fool

So naturally, I am going to blog about something on Facebook that pissed me off, because that is really all the material I have these days, if I write about work I will be persecuted in the state of Ohio and forbidden to work at said company I would be bitching about. At least, that is what happened last time I tried to make a funny about work.

I think I think I acutally lol'ed today which puts me to shame for all of the other times I typed lol to a friend when I really was thinking, I don't really give a fuck about what you are talking about. But no, today I actually chuckled when I went to this lesbian's facebook profile and saw where her GF wrote, "Happy 3 Months Babe!!!!!" and then as you view her activity right between her liking "Flannel Shirts" and "Home Depot" it said Haiphey Dyke is now single. I would say her name, but she might get all haiphey on me and threaten to "beat my ass at bronz." Nigga, hush. After 3 months of logging on to Fockbook to see statuses between these two girls that read things such as, "I love you baby forever, your eyes show me promises of tomorrow." and "You and me together babe I love you so much you mean the world to me your skin feels like the soft promise of forever." to see that they just celebrated their 3 months and the next day they dipset out of their relationship????

It wouldn't even be as stupid and lesbian and funny as fuck as it was if one of these girls hadn't bitched me out the day prior for tryina "get at her girl." I was told to watch who I fucked with and that I would be getting my asss beat the next time I went out all because I wished some dumb ass bitch lesbian a happy 3 months with her and her dumb trick bitch girlfriend. And maybe tried to flirt with her and told her she was cute... regardless. You all suck. suckkkkk suck suck. And chances are ya'll are still making payments for that uhaul you used two weeks ago! PEACE NUKKA.

No comments:

Post a Comment