The Gospel According To Gale

Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need a break from all of this. This life I have been living. It's wearing me out and freaking me out and makes me anxious. I want to stay inside of my house and live like a turtle, in my warm cozy shell. I want to work 50 hours a week and come home and read and go to sleep. I want another job. I don't want to waste my money on going out I want these exes off of my hands. Not an academy award or a record sold and I am already tired of the glitz and the glam and the fashion. A change of scenery is in order and I am so ready for school to start this fall. A chance to pluck myself from this odd state I have been living in filled with no money, empty stomachs, and cigarettes. I don't regret it, staying out until 3, or 4 am every night of the week. Definitely some beautiful inspiration, kick ass times, and endless amounts of laughter, but boy, do I need some good old boring homework or something. Some one give me an essay to write, or ask me a question about coagulated blood paste. Get me away from sequins, drag queens, and hair bleach. I want some glasses and a floor length brown skirt and a shirt that says I am married to God on it. I need to change this needs to change. Intervention time beings now.

No comments:

Post a Comment